We are all busy. There is no reason to mix notes regarding your dating life with all of the other notes we all have in our lives. Therefore, we created our own convenient notes feature for you to keep your private notes on Neumate. This is great in many ways, for example if you meet someone at a GTG/event and learn a few things about them that you want to jot down. Or, you want to save some thoughts or questions to follow up on while you have a conversation online. Favorite foods, favorite drink, their children’s names, they love to ski, etc…you get the point - anything that you want to reference later!
Creating and managing your notes is a breeze.
- Head to the profile of the member you are interested in. On the right side, at the bottom you will see and area of My Private Notes. Click Create Note to get started, type your note and save. You can always come back here to edit, delete and/or create a new note.
- Click on My Notes in the top navigation. All of your saved notes will appear on the left side, and are searchable using the box directly above them. Enter any keyword to drill down the list.
- Unlike messaging, you can have multiple notes open at the same time. To open a note, click on a note from the left list. Closing is just a simple, you can close them individually in the top-right corners of each note or choose the Close All button in blue to minimize all the notes back to the left side.
- Notes that are open will appear with a gray background in the left list. Otherwise, closed notes will have a white background.
- To locate an open note, simply click it again in the left list. The right side will scroll down and bring the note into focus, and flash to highlight where it is.